National Securities Company SAOG (NSC) is a public listed company operating in the Muscat Securities Market under the supervision of the Capital Market Authority (CMA).
The National Securities Company markets all securities listed on the Muscat Securities Market and regulates financial markets into the global exchanges.
National Securities Company's services include:
- Brokerage in securities listed in Muscat Securities Market.
- Conservative financial management services to client assets.
- Provide advisory services on investments in securities.
- Receive customer transactions and executing their requests that are related to the purchase or sale of securities that are included in the Global Financial Markets.
- Marketing of all securities (shares) listed on the Muscat Securities Market and the Global Financial Markets.
- Investment in the company’s financial portfolio.